You have questions, we have answers!
If you don’t see an answer below, call us or contact us.
What services does Revivify offer?
- Countertop cleaning and sealing
- Shower cleaning and sealing
- Tile floor cleaning and sealing
- Minor tile repair
- Countertop Chip Repair
- Minor grout repair and replacement
- Glass shower door cleaning
- Exterior surface cleaning and sealing
- Sidewalks, driveways, patios, brick, concrete, flagstone, pavers
- Residential and business disinfection
- TuffSkin Installation
What’s your process?
- Inspect surface
- Choose products that are specially formulated for the material
- Clean the surface with special industrial grade solutions and steam, allowing it to penetrate and sanitize
- Treat the area with a proprietary sealer that protects the surface from staining
How long does the process take?
- Depending on the scope, the work could take anywhere from 2 hours to a full day for interior work. Exterior work usually requires 2 visits, with the timeframe ranging from 2 hours to a full day for each visit.
How long before I can use the surface after the work is done?
- Interior: Countertops/Vanities, any polishing work, and floors can be used immediately after the service.
- Color sealing: Wait 15 minutes post work completed before using the surface
- Showers are 24 hours.
- Grout replacement: 7 days until the grout can be exposed to any moisture. Revivify can come back in 72 hours to seal, but the surface still cannot be exposed to moisture for 7 days.
- TuffSkin: 24 hours, Quality Control return visit is also required to complete work before use.
- Exterior: 24 to 48 hours
How long do you recommend going between sealing treatments?
- We warrant the work for 5 years, but a typical sealing treatment lasts anywhere from 3 to 5 years. There are no permanent sealers. We can do a maintenance service any time.
What type of sealer do you use?
- The sealer we use is an impregnating sealer specifically designed for natural stone and grout. It is a clear solution that does not discolor or damage the stone. Sealers are designed to repel water/oil. Because the water/oil is being repelled, it allows soils to stay on the surface, making it easier to maintain.